What to do when you have water damage.
WATER DAMAGE TIPS
In the event of water damage in your home follow these few steps right away.
- Get as much water as possible off your wood furniture and get it up off the floor with pieces of aluminum or foam blocks.
- Get as much of the water out as you can with a mop or a shop vac.
- Document everything with pictures.
- Do Not use appliances or electronics that may have been water damaged.
- Do Not use any light fixtures or electrical outlets that may have been water damaged.
- Remove any loose items and paper goods off of flooring that has been damaged by the water.