Emergency Ready Profile
Why should you plan for a disaster at your place of business before it happens?
Many business owners have caught themselves asking this question or even "How do I plan for something that hasn't happened yet?". The first question can be answered simply by stating; a recent study showed that HALF of all businesses that closed due to a disaster NEVER reopened. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry when it comes to your business or home? Answering how to prepare for a disaster is also simple if you have SERVPRO on your side. SERVPRO offers a FREE Emergency Ready Profile that can help your business recover from emergencies faster.
What's included in an Emergency Ready Profile?
- A FREE assessment of your facilities
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. This will save you time searching for necessary contacts during an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. By having an immediate plan of action available to your employees, they save time calling you for a plan of action to use during the disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin without unnecessary calling to find a restoration company.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. These details can also include pictures of these shut-off valves and other important locations.
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time for planning for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it. Now is the time to ask yourself, “Are you Ready for whatever happens?”