Fuse Box Blowout
This homeowner didn't have a worry about this fuse box in his closet until one night the electrical malfunctioned and started a fire within their home. Thankfully no one was injured and is safe but some of their items did have to be tagged as unsalvageable and the rest of their items had to come to SERVPRO Western O'Fallon/Wentzville for proper smoke/soot damage restoration.
During the restoration of their contents, the staff made sure to thoroughly clean all soot that was present and communicated with the homeowner if it was too damaged to be salvaged. There were items that the homeowner wanted back right away so SERVPRO made sure to get to those contents first. The homeowner was very appreciative of our rapid response and return time.
Some of the larger items are still stored at our facility to ensure the homeowner has enough time to make his home liveable again and if he needs a specific item we always make sure to get it to him right away!