Local Business Catches on Fire
When a local business catches fire it leaves a big job behind. In an effort to get them up and going as soon as possible it was all hands on deck. There were several different SERVPROs that jumped in and helped on this one. Our tech Mike used a Dry Ice Blasting machine to get the soot off of the inside and the outside of the building. By using a dry ice sandblaster he was able to get it all clean even better than it was and not have the mess of dirty soot water that you would have had if he would have used a power washer.