Archived Commercial Blog Posts
Have Your Business Deep Cleaned
I have lived in Wentzville my whole life and every year like clockwork spring hits and I do not want to be inside cleaning. However it always feels so good to have the whole house clean from top to bottom windows and all. Much like our home our businesses need to have a deep clean once a year also. Schools are a big one. Every year at the end of the school year they have to get in there and clean and disinfect the whole place so when the kids come in for the next school year there is no trace of last years winter flu hanging around. This does not just apply to schools all business need a good cleaning and disinfecting at least once a year. It is a proven fact that clean businesses are more profitable. SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon / Wentzville has the professionals and the equipment that can do that in a more cost effective manner. Call us today for a quote on having your business cleaned. Or your home!
Running a Clean Business
We Do Commercial Cleaning
When you are running a business and a catastrophe strikes you have got to get it cleaned up and get back up and running quickly. Did you know that SERVPRO of Western O’Fallon/ Wentzville is available 24 hours a day to do just that for you? We are experts in restoration services. We can handle just about anything you throw at us. We do fire restoration, mold restoration, Water restoration along with electronic restoration and document drying. We don’t just handle catastrophes. The cleanliness of your business speaks a lot about you. We do all types of cleaning from celling to floor. No job is to big or too small. For all of your cleaning needs call SERVPRO of Western O’Fallon / Wentzville.
Local Business Catches on Fire
When a local business catches fire it leaves a big job behind. In an effort to get them up and going as soon as possible it was all hands on deck. There were several different SERVPROs that jumped in and helped on this one. Our tech Mike used a Dry Ice Blasting machine to get the soot off of the inside and the outside of the building. By using a dry ice sandblaster he was able to get it all clean even better than it was and not have the mess of dirty soot water that you would have had if he would have used a power washer.
Attention Property Managers
Before and After
Attention all property managers. Have you ever had that one tenant that moved out and left your place a complete disaster? I am talking food that has been stuck in the fridge drawer for years and even more gross something in the freezer that you don’t know what it is. Maybe they even left unwanted items there also like a desk and a couch because they were just too hard to move. The stove and the oven both look as if they have never been cleaned. And the toilet has black mold growing in it. This is exactly the kind of job that you as a property manager do not need to deal with. Every day you are in that property cleaning it is another day that you have not been able to work on getting it rented out again. And isn’t that where the real money is? SERVPRO of Western O’Fallon / Wentzville can do that clean out for you and even dispose of the items left behind. Call us today for a quote.
Emergency Preparedness Month-Businesses
50% of Businesses permanently shut down after a disaster. Don't let your business be the half that shuts down for good.
As a business owner or manager, you are a leader in your community and have the opportunity to set an example for your employees, customers, and community to follow. This September, join your community in preparing for emergencies and disasters of all types, and leading efforts to encourage the community as a whole to become more prepared. Disasters not only devastate individuals and neighborhoods, but entire communities, including businesses of all sizes. As an employer in your community, having a business continuity plan can help protect your company, its employees, and its infrastructure, and maximizes your chances of recovery after an emergency or disaster.
By developing a SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile for your business, you minimize business interruption by having an immediate plan of action.
Knowing what to do and what to expect in advance is the key to timely mitigation and can help minimize how water and fire damage can affect your business. When fire and water cleanup is needed, getting help is now quicker and easier using the SERVPRO® Ready Plan App. The Ready Plan is an emergency preparedness tool for home and business owners, property managers, risk managers and facility management. It allows for the creation of an Emergency Ready Profile® containing critical facility information to help speed up response time.
The SERVPRO® Emergency READY Profile Advantage
- A no cost assessment of your facility. This means there is no need to allocate funds, giving you a great value at no cost.
- A concise Profile Document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. It will only take a little time to complete and will not take you away from current projects. But it will save a lot of time if ever needed.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster.This can help minimize the amount of time your business is inactive by having an immediate plan of action.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider.You'll have a provider that is recognized as an industry leader and close by.
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin. This saves time so we can begin the work of mitigating the damage which can save you time and money.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information.Having a quick reference of what to do, how to do it and who to call provides solutions in advance of an emergency so that during the emergency you are “Ready for whatever happens."
Emergency Ready Profile
Why should you plan for a disaster at your place of business before it happens?
Many business owners have caught themselves asking this question or even "How do I plan for something that hasn't happened yet?". The first question can be answered simply by stating; a recent study showed that HALF of all businesses that closed due to a disaster NEVER reopened. Wouldn't you rather be safe than sorry when it comes to your business or home? Answering how to prepare for a disaster is also simple if you have SERVPRO on your side. SERVPRO offers a FREE Emergency Ready Profile that can help your business recover from emergencies faster.
What's included in an Emergency Ready Profile?
- A FREE assessment of your facilities
- A concise profile document that contains only the critical information needed in the event of an emergency. This will save you time searching for necessary contacts during an emergency.
- A guide to help you get back into your building following a disaster. By having an immediate plan of action available to your employees, they save time calling you for a plan of action to use during the disaster.
- Establishes your local SERVPRO® Franchise Professional as your disaster mitigation and restoration provider
- Identification of the line of command for authorizing work to begin without unnecessary calling to find a restoration company.
- Provides facility details such as shut-off valve locations, priority areas and priority contact information. These details can also include pictures of these shut-off valves and other important locations.
Preparation is a key component for making it through any size disaster, whether it’s a small water leak, a large fire or an area flood. The best time for planning for such events is not when the event happens, but well before it happens. No one ever plans on a disaster, but you can plan for it. Now is the time to ask yourself, “Are you Ready for whatever happens?”
If you're interested in setting up an Emergency Ready Profile in your home or business, call SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/Wentzville at (636)856-9700
Post Construction Services
Once the floor is down and the drywall is up, it's time to remove any dirt or debris from construction in order to lay carpet, paint, and before many other final touches can be made.
You start it, we finish it!
Building a commercial facility comes along with many important factors such as safety, making sure there's enough materials, meeting customer expectations, and finally meeting the final deadlines. You can trust your SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/Wentzville to help you meet the deadlines of your construction projects. Some post-construction services include:
- Post-construction cleaning
- Dehumidification and drying
- Final cleaning
- Fast-Track drying
- Emergency Response, restoration, and cleanup services.
Dehumidification and Drying
During the construction of any building, moisture can get trapped inside the structure before construction is complete. Excessive moisture trapped in buildings could result in mold growth that could slow down the construction process, or even result in a bad reputation if unnoticed. SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/Wentzville uses the best equipment, cleaning products, and techniques to eliminate moisture and prevent mold growth.
When you leave the job-site, you want the facility to looks its best when the doors open. SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/Wentzville provides cleaning services to give the building that little extra shine to wow the owners. Services included in final cleaning:
- Carpet, resilient and non-resilient floor prep and finish
- Ceiling, wall, and fixture cleaning
- Air duct cleaning
- Debris removal if necessary
- Window cleanings
The last thing anyone wants in a building under construction is fire damage, water intrusion, or mold growth. SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/Wentzville professionals provide 24-hour emergency services.
For all your post construction needs, call SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/Wentzville at (636)856-9700
Restoring Your Western O'Fallon/Wentzville Commercial Property After A Water Damage Event
Commercial Water Damage Events Present Unique Challenges
Flooding and water damage events at Western O'Fallon/ Wentzville commercial properties are often complex with numerous issues that require a knowledgeable and flexible response. Whether we’re dealing with a relatively small water cleanup scenario or a large scale event, we work quickly to assess each unique situation and isolate the damaged area. In many instances, normal operations can continue in a temporary space while we restore your facility.
Restoring Commercial Properties Presents Unique Challenges
Our professionals are trained to be mindful of legal and environmental concerns and strive to fully restore the damaged area while working within your budgetary constraints. We understand that every hour spent cleaning up is an hour of lost revenue and productivity. So when an emergency situation arises in your business, give us a call and we’ll be there fast with the help you need.
About SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/Wentzville
SERVPRO of Western O'Fallon/ Wentzville specializes in the cleanup and restoration of commercial and residential property after a water damage event. Our staff is highly trained in property damage restoration. From initial and ongoing training at SERVPRO’s corporate training facility to regular IICRC-industry certification, rest assured our staff is equipped with the knowledge to restore your property.