Pipe burst, Leasburg, MO
This home is a weekend getaway for the home owners and is not used much in the winter. It had been a couple of weeks since they had checked on the property. A pipe burst from the septic system and flooded the property. There was a large amount of mold since the water sat for about 2 weeks untouched. The mold also emits a horrible odor through out the home that our technicians are trained to neutralize. Most of the home was gutted and unsalvageable, this was a large job and it took our technicians a couple of weeks to complete.